Become A Surgical Assistant!
Want To Perform At Surgeon-Level When You First Assist in Surgery?
Then you’ve found the right place! The American College of Surgeons says the ideal Surgical Assistant is
another surgeon. That is a high standard that ACE takes seriously. So
the ACE Surgical Assistant Program sends you into surgery with the same
skills a surgeon has. You also get the same knowledge set a surgeon brings
to the table when first assisting.
If you’re a Surgical Technologist, OR Nurse, Mid-Level Practitioner,
or MD and quitting work to go back to school is out of the question, you
can still train and get certified to first assist in surgery with ACE
- A convenient online education for surgeon-level knowledge
- 6 days of hands-on training for surgeon-level skills
- A clinical experience at your hospital with your surgeons
- Qualify for a national Surgical Assistant certification
- The ACE 6 day Surgical SkillLab qualifies PAs, NPs, and MDs to get a surgery-specific
certification. No need to take the full program!
If you want us to send you more information, just click the
Request More Info button to the right and fill out and submit the brief form. Or call us
now at 855-966-4111. We’d be happy to help.
Who Qualifies to Enroll?
Professionals from different surgical/medical backgrounds qualify to enroll
in the ACE Surgical Assistant Program or the 6 Day Surgical SkillLab by
itself. Click on your background below to get answers to your specific concerns.