ACE Surgical Assistant Program
LEARN FROM THE BEST
Dates & Locations
A QUANTUM LEAP FORWARD IN YOUR SURGICAL CAREER!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR ONLINE SURGICAL ASSISTANT TRAINING
The ACE Surgical Assistant Program is a unique career booster. Our founder Dan Bump is the father of surgical assistant training. He was a successful self-employed Surgical Assistant in Denver, Colorado where the competition was tough and you had to perform at surgeon-level to survive. Denver surgeons expected their assistants to provide the same service another surgeon would, up to and including doing half the surgery yourself. To be successful, you had to be extraordinary.
In 1995, Dan created the very first formal Surgical Assistant Program for working surgical/medical professionals. Besides just being the first, he uniquely modeled training on surgeon-level assisting so his students could also achieve the extraordinary. Now ACE is bringing Dan’s career-boosting, surgeon-level training program to working Surgical Techs and OR Nurses around the country!
Fill out the request information form or call us at (866) 223-2778 for more information about our online SA training program.
LEARN AT HOME, AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE
ACE SurgiNet™ online technology was custom made to create real opportunity for you in the often-lucrative field of Surgical Assisting – regardless of how busy you are. This phase of your SA school training is designed to give you surgeon-level knowledge. We aren’t training you to become a surgeon. But when surgeons first assist in surgery, they use a small slice of their overall knowledge that the American College of Surgeons say makes them ideal assistants.
Our Online SA School Provides the Following:
- Your own student webpage to easily access your online training and track your progress minute-by-minute anywhere in the world.
- Automated course scheduling delivers your courses and activates online tests in a timely manner. Each course is completed in a one month period, totaling 9 months. While you must complete everything in the assigned one month period, you are free to schedule your day-to-day studies around your work and family obligations.
- Enhanced Access is an option you can sign up for that completely frees you from the online schedule. No monthly deadlines! If you are very familiar with the subject, you don’t need a month. Finish early and move right on to the next course. If it’s a harder subject, you don’t have to rush. Take your time and make sure you get it right. Because of Enhanced Access some students have completed the entire program in as little as 6 months!
- Dan Bump makes a surgeon-level curriculum easy to understand.
- Easy online testing with automatic grading. You get your score immediately after submitting your test.
- Taking a pretest for each unit sets a benchmark of your current knowledge on the subject. Then it generates a customized Study Guide so you can boost any of your specific weak areas.
- Take your Unit Test after you’ve studied the material. Measure the results against your pretest and you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the progress you’ve made.
- It’s online but we aren’t hiding from you. The ACE staff and faculty are happy to provide all the personal attention you need to be successful.